Fatawa & Certificate of Compliance
UIF is committed to operating our company and offering products utilizing the best practices and standards in our industry. The initial fatawa for our products were produced by Sheikh Yusuf DeLorenzo and Sheikh Nizam Yaquby through Shape Financial Corp. These have been subsequently reviewed by other scholars including Dr. Muhamed Shleibak and Sheikh Muhamed Becic. UIF continues its consultative and audit relationship with Shape Financial Corp. who maintains an active team of Shariah scholars and auditors providing ongoing guidance and support.
UIF’s Residential Installment Sale program has also been approved by US based advisory group Straightway Ethical LLC. which includes scholars such as, Sheikh Taha Abdul-Basser, Sheikh Ashraf Gomma Ali, Mufti Abdullah Nana and Sheikh Faraz Rabbani.
Most recently, both home financing models were reviewed and approved by Amanie Advisors, which includes scholars such as Dr. Mohamed Ali Elgari, Dr. Mohd Daud Bakar, Dr. Muhammad Amin Ali Al-Qattan, and Dr. Osama Al-Dereai.
All Scholars are experts in the field of Islamic Finance and follow standards adopted by the Accounting and Auditing Organization of Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI).
Our fatawa, Imam testimonials and Certificate of Compliance can be viewed below. (click on the document name to view PDF)
- Amanie Advisors Residential Installment Sale Fatwa
- Amanie Advisors Residential Lease to Own Fatwa
- Straightway Ethical Advisory – Residential Installment Sale Certificate of Compliance
- Shape Financial Corp – Residential Installment Sale Fatwa
- Shape Financial Corp – Residential Lease to Own Fatwa
- Commercial Lease to Own Fatwa
- Commercial Installment Sale Fatwa
- Click here to read our Scholar testimonials.