UIF Corporation (UIF) – NMLS 93460 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 29777 Telegraph Road, Ste. 3590, Southfield, MI 48034 is a Faith-Based subsidiary of University Bank (NMLS #715685), Member FDIC. UIF is not affiliated with any Federal Government Agency. UIF is a trademark of UIF Corporation. All home financing transactions and preapprovals are subject to verification of application information, satisfying all underwriting conditions and requirements, and property eligibility, including appraisal and title report. You must carry insurance on the property that secures the transaction, and flood insurance may be required. Any taxes or additional conditions imposed by the city, county, or state where the subject property is located will be the obligor’s responsibility
UIF is licensed in the following states:
- Alabama – Consumer Credit License 23011;
- Arizona Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions BK 1023915;
- CA: Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Financing Law #603I396;
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration;
- Connecticut Mortgage Lender License #21151;
- Georgia Mortgage Lender License/Registration 157766;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage License #MB.6760599 – State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking.
- 100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 793-3000 www.idfpr.com;
- Kentucky Mortgage Company License #MC386626;
- Maryland Mortgage Lender License #17847;
- Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License #ML93460;
- Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator Exemption #MN-OX-93460;
- Licensed by N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance #0758541;
- Licensed Mortgage Banker LMB 109672 – NYS Department of Financial Services
- Oklahoma Exempt Company Registration MB012524;
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License (#ML-5498-1;
- South Carolina – BFI Mortgage Lender/Servicer License #MLS-93460
- Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL- 93460.
UIF also provides financing in the following states but is exempt from licensing: Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Updated: June 2022