Dear UIF Customers and Industry Partners,
I want to assure you that we continue to monitor and expand our knowledge base on the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities and, further, to let you know what UIF Corporation (UIF) is doing as a company to protect our employees and customer service levels.
We are closely monitoring the daily developments and have raised awareness among our employees on the best practices to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We have also instituted several measures, as prescribed by the CDC, here at UIF to ensure the safety of our staff while at the same time delivering on our service level commitments to you and our industry partners. Below please find a current listing – as of this moment in time – of all the measures we’ve taken to ensure both the safety of our staff as well as our commitment to continue delivering on the service levels you’ve come to expect from us.
- We have instituted a temporary company-wide business travel/airplane ban on ALL employees.
- We continue to encourage all employees who may be showing any signs of being sick to stay home.
- Where applicable, all staff will attend meetings via conference call applications/functionality rather than in person.
- We are consistently reminding our staff to use prescribed hygiene habits and we have placed disinfectant gels and wipes throughout our entire building.
- We continue to update our Business Continuity Plan to include the extraordinary event of a Federal or State mandatory quarantine scenario.
- We are reviewing various state and federal announcements related to this virus, particularly where we provide financing and/or have satellite offices and will react accordingly.
- Our team is prepared to work remotely to ensure that your home financing needs can be met timely to minimize any impact on those who are buying and selling homes currently.
- Our mortgage servicing team is ready to assist any of our customers that advise us they may be financially impacted by this virus/situation.
- Lastly and most importantly, we are committed to remaining vigilant yet calm during this world wide event.
We are also encouraging customers to enroll in e-statements and ACH payments. To enroll, visit www.midwestloanservices.com and log in to your account or call Midwest Loan Services – Customer Service at: (844) 871-8276
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding my note, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Julie A. Burzynski
Chief Operating Officer