License & Registration Information
UIF Corporation (UIF) – NMLS 93460 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 29777 Telegraph Road, Ste. 3590, Southfield, MI 48034 is a Faith Based subsidiary of University Bank (NMLS #715685), Member FDIC. University Bank is not affiliated with any Federal Government Agency. UIF is a trademark of UIF Corporation.
UIF is licensed in the following states:
- CA : Licensed by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation under the California Financing Law #603I396;
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration;
- Connecticut Mortgage Lender License #21151;
- Georgia Mortgage Lender License/Registration 157766;
- Illinois Residential Mortgage License #MB.6760599 – State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Division of Banking.
100 W. Randolph, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601 (312) 793-3000 www.idfpr.com;
- Kentucky Mortgage Company License #MC386626;
- Maryland Mortgage Lender License #17847;
- Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License #ML93460;
- Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator Exemption #MN-OX-93460;
- Licensed by N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance #0758541;
- Licensed Mortgage Banker LMB 109672 – NYS Department of Financial Services
- Oklahoma Exempt Company Registration MB012524;
- Oregon Mortgage Lending License (#ML-5498-1;
- Washington Consumer Loan Company License #CL- 93460.
UIF also provides financing in the following states but is exempt from licensing: Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Updated: April, 2021